Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I got a job!

This morning, I went for my first job interview in almost 3 years at the Tomahawk General Store! I haven't worked since September, so it will be nice to have some income again, not to mention being able to pay off some of my bills that have been waiting since. I recently closed my bank account because they were charging me so much for money that I didn't have. I figured that it could be months, maybe even years before I get a job or some sort of income again, so I would be better off closing it before I owe the bank money too!

I start work this Thursday, and I'm so nervous yet very excited! Its nice to have something to look forward to, and work towards. This way, I can also put money towards the greenhouse and hopefully by next year - sell some veggies and plants (which is my ultimate goal)! Now to clean the house and make plans for a celebration dinner for tonight before Bingo at the Ag. Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment