Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

No Tubing = More Shopping!

Today was a bust on the tubing because it wasn't hot enough. It got up to about 22C, but if you stood in the shade, it was pretty cool. So just trying to imagine - if you will - sitting in a tube, in cold water, for about 3-4 hours. It didn't seem like it was going to be extremely enjoyable! I still want to go one day - but like I said in a previous post - the weather has just been so ... mild.

Instead, I went shopping with a friend and found some great items for my fall "wardrobe". I also splurged on a 4-in-1 grill. It's a sandwich maker/waffle maker/grill press/griddle. Excellent. I only have plans for the waffle and sandwich maker at this point in time - heck, even a 2-in-1 would still be amazing, and I would have purchased it, so the other 2 are a total bonus!


I also looked at some P&S cameras to replace the one I have that has been broken for a year. I miss it, and I know it would be simple to drop it off and have it fixed - but I think I deserve something new. I didn't commit and buy anything just yet, I think I'm going to wait one more month, and see if prices go down for the fall - you never know!

Well, other then that, I had an amazing day hanging out with a good friend, and I am in a feel good mood! So, here is some feel good music:

No comments:

Post a Comment