Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Rain Rain, Go Away...

ITS SO COLD OUT!!! It actually snowed Saturday night! Thats right, SNOWED. It's supposed to be JUNE TOMORROW and it was SNOWING on the weekend!! GAAHHH!!! Now it has been raining, and raining, for about 3 weeks straight. Where are we... Vancouver? My house warming is on Saturday, and I was really hoping it was going to be hot and sunny, as if it were June! It will be June next month right?

Apparently, we're not even going to break into the 20's for the next 2 weeks... This is so depressing! I mean, don't get me wrong, it's awesome that the garden and lawn, and all the fields and crops are all getting their watering in, but... does it have to be THIS WEEKEND? *cries*

**EDIT** 8:53pm

So... after I wrote this blog, the sun came out and it's been really nice and sunny all evening! I went outside and took some pictures of all the new things in the garden, and it its sunny again tomorrow, I'm sure there will be EVEN MORE things to bloom and take pictures of!!!! *happy dance* Now, if only it stays this way until the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment