Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day!


There are two very special women in my life that have been a great mom on call since I don't have any connection with my own. So, Happy Mothers Day to them, without you, I don't know where I would be nowadays! Also, I've noticed that since I've hit my twenties, it seems all of my girlfriends are having babies, so Happy Mothers Day to all the newer moms too!

My allergies are just horrific today, I woke up countless times last night to blow my nose, scratch my burning hot eyes, and just gasp for air because my nose is so plugged up. Mikey is supposed to go to help out at the Tomahawk Mothers Day Pancake breakfast this morning, but I don't think I will be able to go with him.. I feel like I have an outright cold! I mean, really. Who wants to sit and enjoy their pancakes next to someone who keeps sniffling, blowing their nose, coughing up phlegm, rubbing their red bloodshot eyes... Perhaps he can bring me back some pancakes instead!

Or maybe Colt and Rocksteady can whip me up some strawberry waffles.... unlikely, but I can wish, can't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment