Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Brrrrr!!

I went to bed last night to the trickle of rain outside, and woke up this morning to crazy wind and blowing snow! Currently the weather is about 0 degrees. By the end of the week, it is supposed to be sunny and warm, and this brief snow storm will only make everyone more appreciative of the lovely greenery that will pop out after it melts!

Mikey took some pictures this morning at 6am when the snow was still falling heavily (click on photo for full view):


This is what it looked like after I walked the dog this morning:


It's really not that bad, but I think I should cut my bloomed Daffodils and put them in a vase inside before they whither and die. So much for working in the garden today, with the wind chill, it feels like -10! At least now I can concentrate on getting the house cleaned and tidied in preparation for the house warming!

No comments:

Post a Comment