Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weigh in... or out.

I'v been hesitating about posting my weigh in update... because I didn't meet my goal, and I feel really bad about it. Actually, at one point in the month, I was very close, and I thought I would have no problem meeting it... But just this last week, I kind of went downhill. I'v been dealing with some brutal personal issues, and I kind of lost my self control. I know I'm an emotional eater, and I have had a VERY emotional week... And, I haven't been on the elliptical at all this past week as well. So, I'm not very pleased with myself, but I know I will bounce back. I have to look at this as a learning experience.

At least I'm not back at square one. SO! This month, It is my goal (again) to get down to 200lbs! I will be watching very carefully what I eat, and when I work out, and make sure I take every opportunity to walk to and from work! I'm sorry for the depressing blog, but I will prevail! I will post another weight update on (or around) November 1st!

2 comments:

  1. you know, it's hard to loose weight. Especially for a woman. Just try, do your best. I have problems with food, but I say try. And you know I also believe it's not really the weight # that matters. It's your health. So go out for a walk. Do you have dogs? I take mine every day. Dogs are good for your weight and your soul.

    be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I do have dogs! They really do keep me active!

    ReplyDelete