Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Costume!

Halloween is undoubtedly my favorite time of year! Unfortunatly, I work this Halloween weekend, so I wont get the opportunity to go to any parties or partake in festivities - and I work Halloween night too. I have decided to dress up for work as a pirate tho! Then when I ring in someones groceries, I can say "That'll be 14 shillings, yarr!" I even have a wooden parrot that I can bring to work as my 'pet'! When I told my boss my costume idea, she ended up bringing over some pieces to a pirate costume she had! Now all I need to find is a good pirate shirt. The one that she gave me looks like this:


I'd ideally like to find one that looks something more like these (a vest would be nice too):


I'm not going to wear a skirt cause I would just freeze my ass off, lol - Lets get serious! The costume that my boss lent me came with long black and white stripped pants that have fake boot legs at the bottom! So if I wear them with my all-black converse, I think they will actually look like boots! I have some long scarves I can tie around my waist if I cant find a cute kinda vest/shirt this weekend. I also have a red bandanna with black and white roses on it, and a cap with a skull and cross bone on it! I even have a plastic sword!

So, that's what I'm going to be this Halloween! What are you going to be?
(I'll post pictures after it's all said and done!)

2 comments:

  1. i am going as the hamburglar! i am going to demand cheeseburgers from every mcdonalds in my general area.

    ReplyDelete