Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

What do you think?

Ive added a few little trinkets along the left sidebar to make navigation easier around my blog! Included is a poll to find out what you want to see more of! Please take a look and make a vote if you like, I'd like to hear some feedback as well about what you want to read about, see more of, and what keeps you interested! This is my first blog, and I don't want to bore you all with the same-old boring weeds and grass. Maybe you want me to write more in depth blogs about my gardening experiences, troubles, and triumphs. Perhaps you would like a taste of some more photography to go along with the reading. Are there things I can suggest, or anything you need help with as a first timer as well? Lets figure it out, and both learn together! I'm open to all feedback, good or bad, and look forward to hearing what you all think! THANKS READERS!!

2 comments:

  1. i like your blog very much.Very informative,lots of pictures,not dull.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete