Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SEPTEMBER!

Goodbye August! Welcome September... So I think I'm going to make a beginning of the month update from now on! This way I can review my resolutions, and write out my goals for the next month as well. I think this will be really helpful to myself to track my goals and see what I have accomplished, how my weight loss is progressing, etc, etc. I'm pretty excited to have these these written out finally. So - I'm sorry in advance about the constant updates about these items, but now I promise to do it only once a month!

So where to start.... Weigh in time?!? This morning when I weighed myself, I'm still sitting at 205lbs. My goal for this month is to loose another 5 lbs. I'm still going to walk to and from work, and I will be using the elliptical for 15-20 minutes every second night. I would like to incorporate another activity as well, something suited for a northern fall... like swimming at the leisure center or something... But I guess that would require me to wear a bathing suit - which I don't exactly have... I'll figure out something. Anyway, hopefully by my next monthly update, I weigh 200lbs!!

My other goal - Licence! I'm hoping to get a ride down to the registries office tomorrow after work to take my written test to get my Learners! This is so exciting! I've been studying but... I think I've got it down... lol. It's kinda sad when I think about it... I could have gotten my learners when I was 14! I'm turning 26 at the end of the year! Either way - it's happening now!

It's been super cold out, and has been raining the last few days so I haven't had a good chance to get out into the garden and check the veggies. Not this weekend but next, I'll be in Kelowna, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and will post an update about that trip! I think that's all for now.. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment