Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've been featured!

There is this amazing blog that I catch up with as much as possible called "Dig This Chick", read below:

"My name is Nici Holt Cline. I am a fourth generation Montanan raising a fifth in Missoula with my husband (Andy, childhood crush). We have two daughters (Ruby and Margot), one dog (Alice), two cats (Sam and Olive) and five chickens (Ida, Clementine, Bossy P, Lindsay and Paige).

I had a gardening and graphic design business called
dig this chick several years ago. I put it on hold to pursue my career at my local art museum and started this blog to scratch my dig-this-chick itch."

Well, Nici has this great feature on her blog called the "
Virgin Harvest" where she lists fellow blogger (and non-bloggers) that are growing something new, or even growing for the first time (like myself!). I sent Nici an email, and asked to be added to her list of Virgin Harvesters - Now, I'm on the list! #81!!!!

Please share the love, and give her site a visit. She is truly inspiring and writes a really fun to read blog!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment